Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Week 12 LOTW and Sonny's Fucked-Up Suicide Pool That I Made Up


Suicide Winner
Dunn (Chicago, San Diego, Indy, Patriots)
Jim is the proud owner of a Brenden Haywood Bobblehead doll!!!!
(Which looks like this, but is not Jerry Stackhouse and may or may not be broken!!!)
Rules for the New Game Below......


Lock of the Week Standings

Frankstown (2-0)
Signor (3-1)
Valvis (3-1)
Dunn (2-2)
Jon D. (1-1)
Matty Hu (1-0)
Arizona Steeler (1-2)
Sonny (1-2) -- Yeah that's right, I forgot to pick on my own blog.
Lauren (0-2)
--------------------
Overall: 13-8 (62%)


Sonny's Fucked-Up Suicide Pool That I Made Up (SFUSPTIMU)
Okay, if this game sucks and nobody likes it, blame me. But I thought up a new kind of suicide game that might be fun. Rules are simple.
1.) Pick two NFL teams that ARE NOT PLAYING EACH OTHER.
2.) Pick the team that you think will score more points this week.
3.) If you're right you move on.
4.) You cannot use these teams again.
Example: Let's say I chose Cincinnati over Arizona last week. Cinci scored 31. Arizona scored 17. I would move on, but I could no longer use either Cinci or Arizona.
Sound like fun? I don't care. Just try it.
Week 12 Lines


NFL Lines For Week 12

Miami-2.5 At Detroit

At Dallas -11 Tampa Bay

At Kansas City -1 Denver

Jacksonville -3 At Buffalo

At NY Jets -6 Houston

At Baltimore -2.5 Pittsburgh

Cincinnati -3 At Cleveland

At Minnesota -6 Arizona

At St. Louis -5.5 San Francisco

At Atlanta -3 New Orleans

Carolina -4.5 At Washington

At New England -3 Chicago

At Indianapolis -9.5 Philadelphia

NY Giants -3 At Tennessee

At San Diego -13 Oakland

At Seattle -10 Green Bay





11 Comments:

Blogger Dunn said...

San Diego over New England.

this game is cool.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Dunn said...

LOTW -- Tampa Bay +11

10:49 PM  
Blogger Sonny said...

F'ed Up: Indianapolis over Washington

LOTW: (2 to catch up)

Miami - 2 1/2

Kansas City -1

1:09 AM  
Blogger Jim Valvis said...

Suicide: San Diego over Arizona.

I hate this one. I'll be out very, very early.

LOTW: Minnesota -6

5:58 PM  
Blogger arizona steeler said...

LOTW
TB +11

SFUSPTIMU
Miami over Ravens

6:31 PM  
Blogger Sonny said...

Yes....An interesting pool that I made up and Valvis hates. That couldn't have gone any better.

I'm going to try it at the Seattle Times site to see if anybody likes it.

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Signor said...

LOTW: Carolina -4.5

Sonny's Fucked Up Suicide Pool That I Made Up:

Cincinatti over Jeff Fisher's Stupid Mustache and Tennessee

2:35 PM  
Blogger Jim Valvis said...

Heh, AS took Miami and the Ravens. And they both scored 27. What's the rule regarding that. I guess you did say the one team had to score MORE points...

As for me, the Cardinals decide this week to score a ton of junk points right at the end of the game. I knew I'd be out of this one fast...

5:23 PM  
Blogger Dunn said...

yeah, I believe the Chargers and Pats, my picks also both scored 17, whats the ruling? push? when do I get my bobblehead? I'm brimming with questions here.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Sonny said...

Yeah, a tie is a loss. Your team has to score more points.

I think Valvis can attest that I made this clearer in the Seattle Times post, but not so much here.

And Jimmy...your bobblehead will be delivered at the Steelers-Bucs game next weekend. You're still going right? We should have a pretty good crowd. (I think Gibbs is coming too)

4:57 PM  
Blogger arizona steeler said...

"Yeah, a tie is a loss. Your team has to score more points."

At least I am consistently bad. We should have never cut Marquis Cooper. We were on a win streak with him on the team. That and our son played high school ball with him and I finally, after 40 years as a fan, personally knew a Steeler.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home