Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hey, Sonny? It's Sunday...

Hope you didn't take that suicide business literally...

Where's the LOTW/Suicide thread?

Here, I'll help you out.

At Chicago -9.5 Minnesota
Pittsburgh -7 Tampa Bay
At St. Louis -6.5 Arizona
Indianapolis -7.5 At Tennessee
At Miami -1 Jacksonville
At New Orleans -7 San Francisco
At Washington -1.5 Atlanta
Kansas City -5 At Cleveland
At New England -13.5 Detroit
San Diego -6 At Buffalo
NY Jets -1 At Green Bay
Dallas -3.5 At NY Giants
At Oakland -3 Houston
At Denver -3.5 Seattle
Carolina -3 At Philadelphia

5 Comments:

Blogger Jim Valvis said...

LOTW: Pittsburgh -7

Suicide: I'm as dead the OJ book deal.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Signor said...

LOTW: Indy -7.5

Suicide: Dallas over Cleveland

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Signor said...

Wow, I could not have done worse if I tried...here is to hoping that this weeks results do not count.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Sonny said...

Wow,
I was out of town and dropped the ball big time....Thanks Valvis.

I'll count the LOTW towards records this week, but not suicide.

Carolina -3 at Philly

Suicide: Pass?? I dunno...it's 13-7 Denver in the 4th...so I can't rightfully pick two teams that aren't playing each other.

Who loses? Moi.

10:55 PM  
Blogger arizona steeler said...

At least I didn't lose this week. I will take two this week to catch up.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home